Scott Zeller asked if I would post this list…and as all things SZ I am honored to serve.
I know that the list is “one book”, but in some cases several books came to mind.
1. One book that changed your life: Future Grace by Piper; Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hands by Tripp, A Call to Spiritual Reformation by D.A Carson
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Minister as Shepherd Charles Jefferson, Most Jerry Bridges Books.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: Systematic Theology: Wayne Grudem
4. One book that made you laugh: Letters from a Nut by Ted L. Nancy…I laughed out loud by myself.
5. One book that made you cry: I am more of a movie crier…but Where is the Mango Princess? By Cathy Crimmins is as close as I have gotten…unless you count my undergraduate transcripts.
6. One book you wish had been written: Autobiography of Walt Disney
7. One book you wish had never been written: The Koran
8. One book you’re currently reading: Spurgeon: A New Biography by Arnold A. Dallimore
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: The Brothers Karamazov; His Excellency George Washington by Joseph J. Ellis